Pot calling the kettle black......?....... :eyebrows: ..........

:crying::crying: your Tightness is Legendary on site..........:d5:...cough..cough...Almost as good as mine.....:headbang:.. almost....
1725983625366.gif

1725983678679.gif

We picked up some cheapo cameras for around the house, but they don't have many functions... Have you used the wyze for time lapse before? I was reading it's one of the features available. I was looking for the best option on a budget... The internet keeps telling me to stick an expensive go pro in there lol.
She has been MIA but @Suki (wow can no longer tag her it seems) used to do time lapse with one of them cameras! Makes a huge difference cuz camera is stationary in same spot every time and u can select from a menu how long and how often u want it to capture video for the time lapse!

@Mossy what's your weather like? It has turned for us and its pretty chill now.

I checked the month long forecast......looks like the summer ending storm comes at the end of September... :headbang: ..

Then the temps drop and stay down.

You can feel the cooler nights coming in now......:headbang:...Bliss...........I think September is my favourite month in Spain.....still hot sunny days... cooler nights...:d5:

Back