Time for bed................... Good Morfnoevight All! 💤 💤 💤

We have this bone of contention over toilet custody in this house...if I spend more than 5 in the bathroom hubby gets anxious....:nono:

So I'm sitting on the toilet..not even a minute....and he shouts... don't stand in front of the, mirror in there...I need a pee before I take the dogs out.....:shrug:...

So..I finish what I'm doing..said here you go...and walked out onto the patio...long enough to hear him shout...uuugh you bitch....you didn't did you...?....uuuugh and you didn't even open the window......?......

muttley-very-funny.gif

Fresh bud.....:pass:...it makes you very evil..... what can I say..........?.........

200w (1).gif

Mornin' #stoners , @Mossy

Anyone making timelapses of their grows here? I was reading the wyze cameras have a timelapse function and was thinking of slapping one in my tent.

aBenllk.gif

Morning @Atulip .. :bighug: ... I Love time lapse grows....if you can slow it down....it is making my eyes boggle......:biggrin:

Morning @Atulip .. :bighug: ... I Love time lapse grows....if you can slow it down....it is making my eyes boggle......:biggrin:

Slowed it to 3/4 a second. The different angles and slightly different color from the light change throws it off lol.

Back