I just realized my words will be on the internet forever.

1000000465.png

Yeah baby 💪

The hole cutting kit comes from Secret Jardin. They big in Europe. I dont have a ton of experience with this specific type of equipment, but its good quality from a general standpoint, hold up good. Spider and Mars and those are just too expensive when you buy them here
Tents don't come with holes in them over there?

Tents don't come with holes in them over there?
Some do, we get about the same gear as you do but pricing is different. I opted for this though so I could make my own to make it fit my space better.

This system is good. I bet there are others like it. I even bet they stole it.

I have no other affiliation with this company. You see how I type here in this chat, imagine what their costumer's support inbox looks like, they hate me.

When I bought the tent, the guy said "I'll even throw in a "Space Booster" and I was like "Wow" shiiiiid man, more space 👍👍👍" but it was just some bars to keep the negative pressure from sucking the tent up. Space-booster is somewhat misleading. More like a space-keeper.
They're called high velocity kits here in case you want to spend extra $ :bong:

Some do, we get about the same gear as you do but pricing is different. I opted for this though so I could make my own to make it fit my space better.

This system is good. I bet there are others like it. I even bet they stole it.

I have no other affiliation with this company. You see how I type here in this chat, imagine what their costumer's support inbox looks like, they hate me.

I've seen those things before. Europeans apparently need to step up their ventilation game :pass:

Back