The hole cutting kit comes from Secret Jardin. They big in Europe. I dont have a ton of experience with this specific type of equipment, but its good quality from a general standpoint, hold up good. Spider and Mars and those are just too expensive when you buy them here
Budbox is a really high quality tent made on that side of the pond! Even make ones with white walls that are ultra reflective but expensive to get em here! Pretty sure the secret jardin company is actually fairly expensive here! About same cost as a gorilla tent!

What's up y'all! Hope everyone had a good day.

I'm just back from the gym, eatin brown rice with ground turkey and a coconut water. Got vacation starting this Thursday - little weekend caribbean trip. I might post a pic or two once I'm back.

giphy.gif
1725932035228.gif

1725932055571.gif

Budbox is a really high quality tent made on that side of the pond! Even make ones with white walls that are ultra reflective but expensive to get em here! Pretty sure the secret jardin company is actually fairly expensive here! About same cost as a gorilla tent!
Sounds about right from when I was looking into pricing. I bet they are about the same quality wise. I got this as a complete kit and then I got some upgrades with it, it works out fine.

The light I think they should have thought through differently maybe. It's not dimmable from a real sense but you are supposed to unplug the bars that are of 20w each. They sell it as dimmable. I would be upset if I unplug something and it didn't stop pulling power personally so that's not "dimmable" in my book at least.

Sounds about right from when I was looking into pricing. I bet they are about the same quality wise. I got this as a complete kit and then I got some upgrades with it, it works out fine.

The light I think they should have thought through differently maybe. It's not dimmable from a real sense but you are supposed to unplug the bars that are of 20w each. They sell it as dimmable. I would be upset if I unplug something and it didn't stop pulling power personally so that's not "dimmable" in my book at least.
1725932324155.gif

When I bought the tent, the guy said "I'll even throw in a "Space Booster" and I was like "Wow" shiiiiid man, more space 👍👍👍" but it was just some bars to keep the negative pressure from sucking the tent up. Space-booster is somewhat misleading. More like a space-keeper.

But, all in all I am very happy with the purchase. I have put together my own grow-kits in the past and I like a lot of people tend to end up focusing on LIGHT and such but this kit was really balanced and easy to put together so I feel ultra extra manly whenever I look at it and know I put this together and it looks effing pro. PRO! And it ended up quite a bit cheaper than having to pick and match.

Back