So after a physically tough day I painfully brought my clones home and put them in their pots.

My joints were so sore and there had been so many delays I just wanted to get it done.

Later I noticed that the first one I put in hydro was the runt which should have gone into the coco pot...

But here are my hashplant babies in my updated system.

1000003108.jpg

1000003052.jpg

I thought u were a genius at investing in the stock market! :shrug::rofl:
I’m fucked regarding profit. But it will switch, one day. It’s enough with 1 hit out of 100. Probably down around 14k… lol but I believe in myself - I will succeed. It’s just a that I need to learn from the mistakes so I won’t do them again, and as I don’t have a mentor I’m taking the hard way.

Later I noticed that the first one I put in hydro was the runt which should have gone into the coco pot...

View attachment 1705910
Um... what do you think? Cull the runt and re-transplant the strong one into hydro?

Or would the stress be too much for the one in coco to switch....

A strong plant can handle a transplant, without doubt. But it’s several factors that can kill the plant. However, if it’s done properly, it’s just the logical thing to do.

Man i am just a tad bit irritated! Ever since the struts were replaced i was hearing a wicked loud clickity clack coming from front passenger side so jacked it up and took the tire off today and realized the idiot somehow never reattached 1 end of the sway bar stabilizer (the side that attaches into the strut itself) so it was putting way too much force into that strut every time u hit a bump! I just hope damage hasn’t been done to the new strut already with that not being attached! I guess the mechanic guy knew it was his fault cuz he ordered replacement that will arrive tomorrow and he will come put it on! Sucks tho having to replace the part completely cuz he lost the nut that goes on to the sway bar to hold it in place but at least he’s paying for it! :shrug::cuss:

Man i am just a tad bit irritated! Ever since the struts were replaced i was hearing a wicked loud clickity clack coming from front passenger side so jacked it up and took the tire off today and realized the idiot somehow never reattached 1 end of the sway bar stabilizer (the side that attaches into the strut itself) so it was putting way too much force into that strut every time u hit a bump! I just hope damage hasn’t been done to the new strut already with that not being attached! I guess the mechanic guy knew it was his fault cuz he ordered replacement that will arrive tomorrow and he will come put it on! Sucks tho having to replace the part completely cuz he lost the nut that goes on to the sway bar to hold it in place but at least he’s paying for it! :shrug::cuss:
I would say it’s probably fine. Sway bar doesn’t do much for bumps, but rather lateral force….. keeps the car flatter in curves, ties the front end together for better handling.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Slept in this morning had a good breakfast.

IMG_20240908_111844476.jpg

Last nights dinner was grilled sausage sandwich on GF Ciabatta with fruit cobbler for dessert.

IMG_20240907_173815254.jpg
IMG_20240907_180549002.jpg

Going to give the outdoor grown weed a try.
No added nutrients or special treatments from my side.
Basically all natural except I planted the seeds and that I had them indoors for maximum 2 weeks.
Kind of bushy but honestly they smell great after just hang-dried for 10 days or something.

IMG_0911.jpeg

It’s not any “Cali” or whatever, but I think i will be satisfied with the high.

Back