Fortunately, it all worked out well in the end…. I made money on my house sale, and found a new place fairly easily to buy and settle into. I probably won’t do it that way again…. But it worked out this time thankfully… plus the cost of living is way cheaper in my new place on account of the fact it sucks, kinda. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Hey, a new start can be a good thing.

If you don't like the page you're on, open a different book.

I’m a perpetual page turner in that regard…. I never really stay any place longer than four or five years…. :pass: Hell, the longest I’ve ever lived anywhere is eight years….. and that was the first eight :haha:

on account of the fact it sucks

hey, i told u where to move to..........BUT OH NO, U DIDN'T FUCKIN LISTEN! :nonono: ...........jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp

gawd, haven't heard that tune in decadez! :headbang: ppp

hey, i told u where to move to..........BUT OH NO, U DIDN'T FUCKIN LISTEN! :nonono: ...........jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
Perhaps I’m just taking a wee rest along the way……

I did some reading up on breed restrictions there last night as a matter of fact…. And realized as long as I’m outside any city limits then I’m good…. :pass:

Perhaps I’m just taking a wee rest along the way……

I did some reading up on breed restrictions there last night as a matter of fact…. And realized as long as I’m outside any city limits then I’m good…. :pass:

well.....actually.....me & Gracie jus wanna go for a ride in ur jeep.........then u can go back to where u came from :shrug:

b0260.gif
:pighug: ppp

And whoever was thininking i had the economy to just hand out tickets to the game can forget that as im a retired mentally ill canadian Redneck, POOR Ass FUKC!
I thought u were a genius at investing in the stock market! :shrug::rofl:

Back