Bro in law didn’t give me a bunch so been using it sparingly but had to grab me a glob of the hash rosin he brought back from Michigan! :eyebrows::lildab::vibe:
View attachment 1705900
1725816500859.gif

1725816549550.gif

And whoever was thininking i had the economy to just hand out tickets to the game can forget that as im a retired mentally ill canadian Redneck, POOR Ass FUKC!
For the price of stadium seats here, I'll just walk to any nearby park or rink and watch beer league sports.

Always a good seat, don't have to re-mortgage to get a beer and chips....

For the price of stadium seats here, I'll just walk to any nearby park or rink and watch beer league sports.

Always a good seat, don't have to re-mortgage to get a beer and chips....

i would just Watch it from home where i wouldnt get desturbed by the others 😂 And why pay for something that is free to enjoy in peace.

I’m not aloud to get healthy, they say ( the doctors and GF etc) that my condition will get worse if I start with something healthy 😂
We must be on the same benefits package. 😆

And I didn't know mental health support means keeping me nuts. Damn beurocrats. 🙄

It’s like I can’t do my passion or dreams, as the ideas I have is to complicated or risky ( by their standars), even if it’s a legal and ethically correct way to go.

Should I ditch them? I think I need to find some like-minded 😂

Back