It’s like I can’t do my passion or dreams, as the ideas I have is to complicated or risky ( by their standars), even if it’s a legal and ethically correct way to go.

Should I ditch them? I think I need to find some like-minded 😂
They say similar shit to me….. no big changes or even plans as that’s a sign of mania….

I too, suspect they’re full of shit….

Then again, this time last year I sold everything I owned on a whim (house too) and put the dog in the Jeep and got on the highway with no real apparent plans except to try out my new tent…..

…..so yeah, maybe they’re not as wrong as it seems to us… :haha: :pass:

Now, whenever I have big plans, I do dabs until they subside…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

They say similar shit to me….. no big changes or even plans as that’s a sign of mania….

I too, suspect they’re full of shit….

Then again, this time last year I sold everything I owned on a whim (house too) and put the dog in the Jeep and got on the highway with no real apparent plans except to try out my new tent…..

…..so yeah, maybe they’re not as wrong as it seems to us… :haha: :pass:

Now, whenever I have big plans, I do dabs until they subside…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Well, that seems like a drastic move but at least you gave it a go ⭐💎 winter is coming so who knows, I might head south if they don’t cooperate with me, to the sky 🚀

Well, that seems like a drastic move but at least you gave it a go ⭐💎 winter is coming so who knows, I might head south if they don’t cooperate with me, to the sky 🚀
Fortunately, it all worked out well in the end…. I made money on my house sale, and found a new place fairly easily to buy and settle into. I probably won’t do it that way again…. But it worked out this time thankfully… plus the cost of living is way cheaper in my new place on account of the fact it sucks, kinda. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

I  am the game if you asked my 3 year old. :crying:
These are my custom checkers pieces…:eyebrows:
IMG_3070.jpeg

Back