I would say it’s probably fine. Sway bar doesn’t do much for bumps, but rather lateral force….. keeps the car flatter in curves, ties the front end together for better handling.
My concern is been driving it like that for a month and whatever little noise it was making after struts were changed has progressively gotten worse to where I didn’t run orders this weekend cuz sounded so awful and since that part has had no change in its status its making me think something else in the suspension has taken the brunt of the force and is likely needing replaced also just not sure what! The end of this sway bar the bushing was all busted so even if it had been reattached it needed replacing regardless so guess once both sides are swapped out tomorrow i will drive her and see how she sounds!

Til then we got pizza! Used my moms friends car to run an errand and grab dinner!
B21ED6B5-6D2C-464E-9792-67316D3E1E43.jpeg

Had a coupon for free garlic cheesey bread so i cheaped out and got some Lil Caesars! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

1725830267548.gif

Heres the healthy version for @Mañ'O'Green :yoinks::pighug::rofl:

1725830206223.gif

Hey guys. The outdoor grown weed was so smooth to inhale… tasted good, not even a touch of harsh. The high is softer and more even/calmer and natural than the indoor weed I smoked.
It could be that I’m a softy, but hey - this is how weed should affect me. Giving me peace and a feeling of relaxation ✨

Back