1725838050389.gif

1725838104012.png

I need me some 2025 season tickets! Unless i have some generous benefactors i will suck it up and go to the games solo! Maybe i can find a sugar mama in that section! :eyebrows::headbang: :d5::rofl:

Once i finally order some glass storage dishes! Or i can repurpose the hash rosin dish once i use it all up!
Why do you need glass storage dishes? I just store my rosin on a separate piece of parchment in the fridge till its stable then i keep it on my desk. Feel like I lose too much of it keeping it in glass.. and since your cheap, why buy something when you already have parchment on hand that works even better? No more excuses we wanna see some fermented rosin!
:pass:

Why do you need glass storage dishes? I just store my rosin on a separate piece of parchment in the fridge till its stable then i keep it on my desk. Feel like I lose too much of it keeping it in glass.. and since your cheap, why buy something when you already have parchment on hand that works even better? No more excuses we wanna see some fermented rosin!
Most of my best rosin would not keep that way…. The terps make it too runny…:lildab:

They don't have ticket plans? I used to get the Saturday plan for the Mets for years. It was 13 games, only on Saturdays. And it came with playoff ticket priority :bong:
Oh ya they do i just found the most primo expensive section i could! Might as well shoot for the moon just in case a rich member wants to hook me up! :eyebrows::headbang::crying:

Most of my best rosin would not keep that way…. The terps make it too runny…:lildab:
Haven't had any runny rosin yet thankfully. Most of the time it's budder or sometimes shatter consistency but after a few days in the fridge or freezer they all budder up eventually. I do have some jars but haven't had to use them yet. Probably just got used to it with all the shatter I used to buy being in parchment.

I dab in my bed and don’t want rosin chips in my bed with me! And the silicone dishes if u try to scoop out a smidgeon the whole glob wants to break free vs a single serving coming out!

I do have rosin i pressed just such a pain getting out 1 glob that I haven’t pressed more yet! ;)
image.jpg

And ya @JP1 any season ticket plan gets u front of the line access to opening day and playoff tickets! That Lexus club tho I can’t figure out on the seating map where that section is! Pretty sure tho even a partial plan makes u a member of the lone star club which gives u a shorter line private entrance to go in through going to the game! The primo Lexus club tho u not only get a parking pass for every game to a private parking lot but u even get your own numbered private parking space! :headbang::crying:

Back