I dab in my bed and don’t want rosin chips in my bed with me! And the silicone dishes if u try to scoop out a smidgeon the whole glob wants to break free vs a single serving coming out!

I do have rosin i pressed just such a pain getting out 1 glob that I haven’t pressed more yet! ;)
View attachment 1705960
Duh brother that's why you keep it in parchment, I'm telling you man put that glob in a square of parchment, flatten it then fold it and keep it in the fridge when your not using it. You won't get rosin chips in your bed whatever that is :rofl:
Just try it! Silicone sucks, glass is good but why spend money on it if you already have parchment.. especially if that's your reason to not pressing more.
I am willing to bet a dab sesh on that glob buddering up in 24 to 48 hours of being in the fridge.

I actually prefer it runny…. Most budder like you say, but some ends up like a diamonds in sauce consistency…..
Damn I haven't seen that yet..
Hey why don't you, dude, gracie and @420Forever swing by over here and scoop me up for a dab sesh in the jeep. Since you guys are out driving around and all :shrug: :crying:

Damn I haven't seen that yet..
Hey why don't you, dude, gracie and @420Forever swing by over here and scoop me up for a dab sesh in the jeep. Since you guys are out driving around and all :shrug: :crying:
I don’t think @420Forever ‘s morals will allow him to go to California :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think the sooner after drying you press the better. Once I started pressing earlier, rather than letting the bud cure for a long time, things changed. Plus, I turned the heat down, and didn’t over press the bud…
Ya that glob i pressed immediately after trimming! I remember other reason its sat for so long….tastes too planty! I def manhandled the pressure a bit too much! Need to go try to smoosh some more with a lighter touch! Need to move a lamp into the office where press is tho cuz the ceiling lighting in their sucks so can’t see the rosin flowing til it’s really coming out and so hard to tell when to actually add more pressure cuz it needs it vs me just assuming it and smashing it with all my might! :shrug::haha::rofl:

I don’t think @420Forever ‘s morals will allow him to go to California :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe if there is some asada fries and shroom chocolates involved we can convince him.
Him and Gracie gonna get dropped off and hang in Reno or somewhere east of Cali til yall make it back!

FBA1CBFA-4600-4E0E-84A4-FAC7D4CA994C.jpeg

Ya that glob i pressed immediately after trimming! I remember other reason its sat for so long….tastes too planty! I def manhandled the pressure a bit too much! Need to go try to smoosh some more with a lighter touch! Need to move a lamp into the office where press is tho cuz the ceiling lighting in their sucks so can’t see the rosin flowing til it’s really coming out and so hard to tell when to actually add more pressure cuz it needs it vs me just assuming it and smashing it with all my might! :shrug::haha::rofl:
Well if you would watch the damn videos we send you, you can get an idea on how they do it and kinda see what you're doing wrong.. when I re watched some of those videos I realized I was pressing way too hard.

Why do you need glass storage dishes? I just store my rosin on a separate piece of parchment in the fridge till its stable then i keep it on my desk. Feel like I lose too much of it keeping it in glass.. and since your cheap, why buy something when you already have parchment on hand that works even better? No more excuses we wanna see some fermented rosin!
:pass:
I reuse my jars. Just warm it up with a lighter, rub a nugg in there to collect the left over and refill. No loss

Back