U could also drop dimmer % and just put the light closer to the plants! ;)
1725636840635.gif

Good Morning folks.........bit of a shocker here as we woke up to ice on everything. First frost of the year on Sept.6. Hopefully an early frost leads to a nice warm autumn................ Have yourselves an awesome sort of day and make it memorable..... :smokeout:

Good Morning folks.........bit of a shocker here as we woke up to ice on everything. First frost of the year on Sept.6. Hopefully an early frost leads to a nice warm autumn................ Have yourselves an awesome sort of day and make it memorable..... :smokeout:
Good morning my friend :pass::d5:

Hey @Azton also whats your intake fan situation currently? If u don’t have an exhaust fan get 1! If u do have 1 when it comes to heat in the tent u can drop temps a lot easier by using an intake fan and pushing fresh cold air in vs trying to suck the hot air out with an exhaust fan! I use 2 of these! 1 for intake in a lower tent sock vent and 1 at top of tent for exhaust! Plus inkbird controllers to kick em on as needed! Only have 4” in the 2x4 and 6” in 4x4! They are cheap too!

Amazon product

Heatwave came like
View attachment 1705347
So I'm trying to chill my tent. I moved my oscillating fan underneath the lights so I can blow some heat off. Theres another fan hardly visible over the lightbars in the opposite corner from the white fan blowing outward to the camera.
View attachment 1705348
Anything I should set up differently to try and cope with the heat?
The ship in the background of your GIF is exactly where I am working right now. Small world

Back