58% RH so not bad 🤷
This is what the Cannatrol is currently at, midway through the cycle
IMG_3013.jpeg

Morning freaks and geeks!

Gonna be a long weekend. Headed to Pawleys Island, SC to a celebration of life for my wife's best friend. She suffered from mental health issues that got increasingly worse over the last couple years. Unfortunately, she decided it was her time. The get together will be on the beach at a restaurant/bar that another friend owns. Hawaiian lei are being flown in and some of us will paddle out on surfboards to spread part of the ashes. Gonna be rough...

Sorry to bum ya out on a Friday

Have a good weekend!

Sending a Rainbow @Cerebral Goo

200w.gif

Me and a buddy where talking about importing a cannatrol and sharing it, but man, the prices. And importing a device of that price into a country where the product itself is unquestionably illegal. Bad idea. I am following that guy @Bruce Campbell shared about who is building his own. I could never do it, but a Chinese man will and sell it online eventually.

I would love that microwave sized cannatrol.

Me and a buddy where talking about importing a cannatrol and sharing it, but man, the prices. And importing a device of that price into a country where the product itself is unquestionably illegal. Bad idea. I am following that guy @Bruce Campbell shared about who is building his own. I could never do it, but a Chinese man will and sell it online eventually.

I want a big fridge sized cannatrol. :crying:

Nobody will be successful until they can replicate the control box. It’s the real tech of the whole unit, the rest is just parts put together in a particular way. The control box interprets the information from the sensors and adjusts the internal components (dehumidifier, heating, cooling) accordingly to maintain a steady temperature, while dialing down the RH to a set point (56%)….then slowly bringing it back up to a set point (61%)….. it’s harder than it seems since dehumidifiers put off so much heat….

Back