Heatwave came like
1000000441.gif

So I'm trying to chill my tent. I moved my oscillating fan underneath the lights so I can blow some heat off. Theres another fan hardly visible over the lightbars in the opposite corner from the white fan blowing outward to the camera.
1000000439~2.jpg

Anything I should set up differently to try and cope with the heat?

Morning freaks and geeks!

Gonna be a long weekend. Headed to Pawleys Island, SC to a celebration of life for my wife's best friend. She suffered from mental health issues that got increasingly worse over the last couple years. Unfortunately, she decided it was her time. The get together will be on the beach at a restaurant/bar that another friend owns. Hawaiian lei are being flown in and some of us will paddle out on surfboards to spread part of the ashes. Gonna be rough...

Sorry to bum ya out on a Friday

Have a good weekend!

Heatwave came like
View attachment 1705347
So I'm trying to chill my tent. I moved my oscillating fan underneath the lights so I can blow some heat off. Theres another fan hardly visible over the lightbars in the opposite corner from the white fan blowing outward to the camera.
View attachment 1705348

Southern phrase of the day

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 1.08.19 PM.png

Heatwave came like
View attachment 1705347
View attachment 1705348
How hot is it in the tent?

Heatwave came like
View attachment 1705347
View attachment 1705348

If you're blowing a fan on the light, aim it to blow towards your exhaust to not blow heat over the canopy.

mem.jpg

Back