Mornin' #stoners

So I swear the dimmer was broken on my SP3000 the last time I used it... I don't think it ever worked... I was complaining to my wife about it this morning and she just goes turns the knob. Works fine now. :face:

Mornin' #stoners

So I swear the dimmer was broken on my SP3000 the last time I used it... I don't think it ever worked... I was complaining to my wife about it this morning and she just goes turns the knob. Works fine now. :face:

Morning @Atulip :bighug: .. #ProperStoner huh...?....:bravo:

Mornin' @Mossy

I'm just glad I don't have to worry about roastin' my babies. Was 84F when I opened it this morning...

0906240507_HDR.jpg

Mornin' #stoners

My dimmer on my big mars light (fc6500 I think) works intermittently as well…

Mornin' #stoners

The switch on the dimmer box bypasses the dimmer and gives 100% regardless of the setting.

Back