If you’re running an AC and your room temp is cool then the exhaust fan works great. If you don’t then you’re just recirculating hot air and should think about a cool mist humidifier. Mine drops the tent temp 7-8 degrees while upping the humidity only by 2-3%.

If you’re running an AC and your room temp is cool then the exhaust fan works great. If you don’t then you’re just recirculating hot air and should think about a cool mist humidifier. Mine drops the tent temp 7-8 degrees while upping the humidity only by 2-3%.
If tent is already at 60% thats not an option! Why i have separate intake and exhaust fans cuz one is hooked to temp controller and one on rh! And if the room your tent is in isn’t cooler then the inside of tent definitely time to invest in a floor ac!

Shoot, my tent has been in the 90's this entire grow. Humidity between 60% and 30%.
I’ve hit 90 a time or two this summer….. it’s been pretty humid here, so I’ve been running a house dehumidifier and keeping things between 50-60% ….. next summer I think I’ll try to take July and August off…. :pass:

Back