Morning Kittens. :coffee2: I've been pretty sick since last week and wife decided it was the perfect time to start in on me. Which most of stuff just rolls off my back or I walk outside to get away from it. But she made mention of cops and they wouldn't even need a warrant cause she'll let em in.
Between bouts of chills and fever last night I really don't know if she'd actually do it so....better safe than sorry.

Big hug @Bill.de.Cat :bighug: ...ask her who would look after her skinny arse if you get arrested.....?......

And..the way you are held....... prison would be like a holiday break... ungrateful witch.......:pighug:....

Feel better soon.....:pass:

IMG_2972.jpeg

How early can i start with lst on my autoflowers? I have always taken my time with photoperiod plants. My thoughts would be at least after the plant is about 2weeks old/past the seedling stage? Any help/advice appreciated.
Usually between days 20-27 is when I try to supercropp. You want them tall enough to bend, but want to get it done while stems are still soft and pliable. They start to get woody after a while….. plus, I like for them to recover just in time for the stretch…

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: I've been pretty sick since last week and wife decided it was the perfect time to start in on me. Which most of stuff just rolls off my back or I walk outside to get away from it. But she made mention of cops and they wouldn't even need a warrant cause she'll let em in.
Between bouts of chills and fever last night I really don't know if she'd actually do it so....better safe than sorry.
Get well soon! I guess youd better listen, considering the alternative. Wish you a speedy recovery!

Usually between days 20-27 is when I try to supercropp. You want them tall enough to bend, but want to get it done while stems are still soft and pliable. They start to get woody after a while….. plus, I like for them to recover just in time for the stretch…
Gotcha, this is what i was looking for. Thank you!

How early can i start with lst on my autoflowers? I have always taken my time with photoperiod plants. My thoughts would be at least after the plant is about 2weeks old/past the seedling stage? Any help/advice appreciated.
I top after the 5th node.

Back