mmm, gettin close ;) ppp

Got time for a coffee....?.....

Everything looks quite in the staffroom/RP's....... :biggrin:

coffee-gif.gif

Ah, she is a cross then... GT is wicked stuff, by all accounts I've seen!
...but the Malawi/New Malawi Killer by herself is absolutely ferocious = 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 ... sooo not "for everybody", ACE offers no exaggeration in their description!
I grew a cross, Killer Orange (NMK x Orange Glue), that genetically shoved OG into a closet and took over the whole expression gig - :rofl:
...zero Orange or Glue, not even the trichome density from GGlue... Didn't have much bag charisma, but after smoking folks were blown away along with their heads! Ripping soaring cruise missile ride high, several peeps in my circle were not even offered her, knowing their tastes and tolerances... This is freak out stuff, even I found her to be "on occasion only" smoke, the head psycho-grind high IMO requires you to be in a good head space beforehand, NOT to get there...
Terps were a strange woody/oil/spice blend, not sure what/which to finger for the nature of the high but this combo in key to it... High THC alone doesn't produce these kind of effects - :tonic:......grow her man, she's usually faster than most of the other NLD landrace culti's they offer!

Pana', HOG, AG, they offer a more easy-pleasey floaty high...
I had 1/3 pheno's of Acapulco Gold (from f'ing Barney's unstable genetics, Inc.) that was just fabulous, looked smelled and felt right on point.... She had a blend of banana, BBgum, floral/citrus terps, gorgeous finger-slim bud colas, deep red pistils, nicely frosted-- :yay:...they did cross into her something else which showed in the other 2 pheno's; entirely different structure, leaves/buds, everything really. Lost one to rot, late and slow bloomers, the other was akin to Malawi in it's brain scrambling, jittery, heart pounding high! Worse even in some regards... it was like bad Biker speed! :doh::rofl: ...took two months to calm down enough to enjoy... She had a very sharp metallic-citrus sour tang aroma, which over the years I've found that with others, this aroma profile seems to follow suite in effects even in other crosses....
Damn I haven't had bud like that in years. I miss those sativa mind blowers. I will have to add these to my list.

Hey I know this sounds dumb but I am supposed to run 300 ppm of nutrients through my coco before I put my seedlings in right?
I almost just put them in their final pot and I said wait I think I am forgetting something 😞

Hey I know this sounds dumb but I am supposed to run 300 ppm of nutrients through my coco before I put my seedlings in right?
I almost just put them in their final pot and I said wait I think I am forgetting something 😞

Haven't done coco, but looking around, there's pre-charging, I read which is mostly just buffering it with calmag first.

I do believe with coco you always want ferts when watering. I'd water it with ferts, stick my seedling in, and a little water again to settle it in. But again, haven't done coco.

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: I've been pretty sick since last week and wife decided it was the perfect time to start in on me. Which most of stuff just rolls off my back or I walk outside to get away from it. But she made mention of cops and they wouldn't even need a warrant cause she'll let em in.
Between bouts of chills and fever last night I really don't know if she'd actually do it so....better safe than sorry.

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: I've been pretty sick since last week and wife decided it was the perfect time to start in on me. Which most of stuff just rolls off my back or I walk outside to get away from it. But she made mention of cops and they wouldn't even need a warrant cause she'll let em in.
Between bouts of chills and fever last night I really don't know if she'd actually do it so....better safe than sorry.
Morning Bill…. Sorry to hear about the trouble :pass:

Back