Something to help everyone through their Monday

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 10.26.09 AM.png

Oohhh! 15! Nice! :rofl: Know I'll be seeing them in Philly Nov 1st and probably Charlotte or Baltimore depending on life....I go see most bigger shows in Philly as a buddy has access to press passes there. Not only free, but usually all access too!

They'll announce more US dates, so hopefully one in KC or ST Louis for you!

fuckin bully for u.....hmph :dammit: ppp

The topping on the cobbler yesterday did not cook through and it was gross this morning. So I scrapped it off and used a different recipe and recooked it. This one is so much better.

IMG_20240901_134721429.jpg
IMG_20240901_195120748.jpg

Tonkatsu and fried rice

IMG_20240901_175428969_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240901_181017089.jpg

Yup, Ace Panama x Golden Tiger.

Sort of a camphor spice smell right now, and from samples, a mint/cinnamon finish.
I got a couple of the golden tiger versions, straight Panama, and Malawi. Was thinking about doing them this summer since they should be able to tolerate higher temps. Would have run out of stash with that long so opted against it and did a round of autos to keep temps down

Hopefully those will be nice and trippy. Love dem salivas, but so rare to find real deal anymore. The best weed I ever smoked came from a cab driver in Oaxaca and was some crazy trippy sativa. Looked like shit and was 50 a zip. Thought were just gonna get a headache :rofl: We were very wrong! :rofl:
Ah, she is a cross then... GT is wicked stuff, by all accounts I've seen!
...but the Malawi/New Malawi Killer by herself is absolutely ferocious = 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 ... sooo not "for everybody", ACE offers no exaggeration in their description!
I grew a cross, Killer Orange (NMK x Orange Glue), that genetically shoved OG into a closet and took over the whole expression gig - :rofl:
...zero Orange or Glue, not even the trichome density from GGlue... Didn't have much bag charisma, but after smoking folks were blown away along with their heads! Ripping soaring cruise missile ride high, several peeps in my circle were not even offered her, knowing their tastes and tolerances... This is freak out stuff, even I found her to be "on occasion only" smoke, the head psycho-grind high IMO requires you to be in a good head space beforehand, NOT to get there...
Terps were a strange woody/oil/spice blend, not sure what/which to finger for the nature of the high but this combo in key to it... High THC alone doesn't produce these kind of effects - :tonic:......grow her man, she's usually faster than most of the other NLD landrace culti's they offer!

Pana', HOG, AG, they offer a more easy-pleasey floaty high...
I had 1/3 pheno's of Acapulco Gold (from f'ing Barney's unstable genetics, Inc.) that was just fabulous, looked smelled and felt right on point.... She had a blend of banana, BBgum, floral/citrus terps, gorgeous finger-slim bud colas, deep red pistils, nicely frosted-- :yay:...they did cross into her something else which showed in the other 2 pheno's; entirely different structure, leaves/buds, everything really. Lost one to rot, late and slow bloomers, the other was akin to Malawi in it's brain scrambling, jittery, heart pounding high! Worse even in some regards... it was like bad Biker speed! :doh::rofl: ...took two months to calm down enough to enjoy... She had a very sharp metallic-citrus sour tang aroma, which over the years I've found that with others, this aroma profile seems to follow suite in effects even in other crosses....

The daughter and her best friend came out here so I had to cook dinner for all. I still have another dinner to make tomorrow night as the MnLaw invited her son for a belated birthday dinner. I get to fire up the smoker and make 3 racks of ribs and bbq baked beans. The wife already made potato salad so that’s chilling in the fridge.
IMG_9082.jpeg
IMG_9083.jpeg
IMG_9084.jpeg
IMG_9085.jpeg
IMG_9086.jpeg
IMG_9087.jpeg
IMG_9089.jpeg
IMG_9092.jpeg
IMG_9094.jpeg
IMG_9095.jpeg

My daughter started a small business making crocheted goods. Yesterday was the first event she’s done and didn’t do half bad. Thinking about putting some stuff online for sale just have to figure out the shipping costs so everything will be included.
74681054056__41ADC411-3715-4632-A407-740EB9E0DE94.jpeg
IMG_4500.jpeg
IMG_4501.jpeg
IMG_4502.jpeg
IMG_4503.jpeg
IMG_4504.jpeg
IMG_4505.jpeg
IMG_9074.jpeg
IMG_9075.jpeg
IMG_9076.jpeg
IMG_9077.jpeg
IMG_9080.jpeg
IMG_9081.jpeg

I’ve got some healthy looking babies. (3) Dream Milk GMO & (1) Double Bubble Blueberry Trouble going in the tent. Have about one more maybe two top feeds before the reservoir gets turned on the autopots. Now have to put the trust in the wife to take care of them for the next month while I’m gone.
IMG_9059.jpeg
IMG_9060.jpeg
IMG_9062.jpeg
IMG_9061.jpeg

Back