Anyone know what the hell this thing is? About 2" long. The back of our house is all glass so we got an entomology expose happening every night with the lights. It's dead, probably from smacking the glass 100 times... I'm calling it camo bug

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 12.34.40 AM.png

Anyone know what the hell this thing is? About 2" long. The back of our house is all glass so we got an entomology expose happening every night with the lights. It's dead, probably from smacking the glass 100 times... I'm calling it camo bug

View attachment 1704371

that'z a cicada, plain & simple....ain't u never seen a cicada before-? :doh: ppp

View attachment 1704371
Try and catch one, they scream bloody murder.

Oohhh! 15! Nice! :rofl: Know I'll be seeing them in Philly Nov 1st and probably Charlotte or Baltimore depending on life....I go see most bigger shows in Philly as a buddy has access to press passes there. Not only free, but usually all access too!

They'll announce more US dates, so hopefully one in KC or ST Louis for you!

Back