Thanks for the reps @Mossy, @Frankthetank, @Mara Cachafa!

Mara, usually ride regular, but can surf "both ways". Didn't think that was me when the wife showed me the pick. That was taken at Salmon Creek in Sonoma County in CA and was my home break. Would ride goofy there quite a bit as I am super familiar of the break and like facing the waves. That was an amazing day as there were only three people out there. Consistent barrels like that every set for over two hours and too tired to surf anymore.

Last edited:
i've been a scawny lil fuck me whole life....i've alwayz eaten everything in sight & never gotten over 135-140 lbz :rofl: :doh: HOWEVER, now that i'm gettin....a wee bit older....ahem :rolleyes2: ....the mickeyz has helped get me up to 150, woot! :yay: :cooldance: :cheers: but, either way, the youngsterz ain't lyin when they call me a "little" old man :rofl: :smokeit: ppp
I got up to 175-180 soon after I got married, been hovering there ever since. Or should i say, I went from a 30" waist to a 35" LOL

Plan on 20+ weeks.

This is their only strain I've grown, but based on it I'll try more.

I got a couple of the golden tiger versions, straight Panama, and Malawi. Was thinking about doing them this summer since they should be able to tolerate higher temps. Would have run out of stash with that long so opted against it and did a round of autos to keep temps down

Hopefully those will be nice and trippy. Love dem salivas, but so rare to find real deal anymore. The best weed I ever smoked came from a cab driver in Oaxaca and was some crazy trippy sativa. Looked like shit and was 50 a zip. Thought were just gonna get a headache :rofl: We were very wrong! :rofl:

Plan on 20+ weeks.

This is their only strain I've grown, but based on it I'll try more.
I grew several of the ace Panama strains here:

They were all good but the Panama Red was a benchmark for excellence, great high, super bag appeal, a spicy aroma under the fuel, It pressed well and it yielded huge .......... I don't remember? It grew a cola nearly as big as my leg.

colas.jpg

Back