😍 nice pheno' D'! :greenthumb:...is she from ACE? That's gonna be some low Earth orbit smoke mate, and I hear she cures even better months down the line :thumbsup:
What's her aroma like? ...the lemon/incense/floral pheno' is raved about, her high as well

:rofl: View attachment 1704280 :cool1: .... the comic images are killin' me! that, and this Lil'Stick is just plain silly weed -🤪

@Frankthetank ... that's a happy Dude :pighug:
Yup, Ace Panama x Golden Tiger.

Sort of a camphor spice smell right now, and from samples, a mint/cinnamon finish.

Was summer of 79 or 80. Went out with some buddys on a private charter for sword fish, we lost 4 sword fish that day, but came home with 6 /50 lb yellowfin tuna. I was all proud of this fish til the captain told me they brought in a 250lber the day before.
I figure this aint no big deal cause the pic is blurry, and I sure as hell dont look like that anymore.

Image_20240808_0001 - Copy.jpg

I figure this aint no big deal cause the pic is blurry, and I sure as hell dont look like that anymore.

hey, none of us old fuckz look like that anymore, so.... :rofl: jus sayin :smokeit: ppp

Those were my 140 pound days, living on sprite and doritos.

i've been a scawny lil fuck me whole life....i've alwayz eaten everything in sight & never gotten over 135-140 lbz :rofl: :doh: HOWEVER, now that i'm gettin....a wee bit older....ahem :rolleyes2: ....the mickeyz has helped get me up to 150, woot! :yay: :cooldance: :cheers: but, either way, the youngsterz ain't lyin when they call me a "little" old man :rofl: :smokeit: ppp

Back