@Lil Dab was trying to decide which to grow…

They all sound fantastic to me!! You’d be surprised how they extract….. ones I’ve thought would extract well, didn’t…. And the other way around.

How are you doing my friend? :bighug: :pass:

I think BC said it just pressed some Biker MOB and all of a sudden I’m stoned as fuck :dizzy::baked:

IMG_0898.jpeg
IMG_0899.jpeg
IMG_0900.jpeg
IMG_0901.jpeg

Hey Now,
Public announcement time.
The Chrome browser currently has two outstanding patches to vulnerabilities that are known to be in use currently to hack computers. If you use Chrome, patch it immediately!
Better yet switch to a browser that is secure and does NOT share your info and stops trackers and adverts. Duck Duck Go is the name. I tried different ones but this one is really great. I love it for use when I’m not at home where adverts and stuff are blocked by my firewall/DNS server.
If you haven’t tried browsing with little to no adverts I highly suggest you try it.
Peace,
1725223687968.gif

1725223725476.gif

Hey Now,
Public announcement time.
The Chrome browser currently has two outstanding patches to vulnerabilities that are known to be in use currently to hack computers. If you use Chrome, patch it immediately!
Better yet switch to a browser that is secure and does NOT share your info and stops trackers and adverts. Duck Duck Go is the name. I tried different ones but this one is really great. I love it for use when I’m not at home where adverts and stuff are blocked by my firewall/DNS server.
If you haven’t tried browsing with little to no adverts I highly suggest you try it.
Peace,

What if you use Safari?:gassy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All of em!
No problemo broseph! Good ol AI to the rescue! For whatever reason tho putting “california rat” into the prompt its genius idea was to just slap the word California somewhere into each image! :shrug::rofl:

Last edited:
My latest escapades. . .
This is 9 8x8 LEDs in the frame. They are ws2812 self addressable LEDs, connected to and ESP32 micro controller, running WLED software. I built the circuit board and all that stuff. It is sound activated as well.

In other news little depressing :haha: while pressing my ram started leaking. Already emailed them hopefully they’ll fix it it’s under a year old but the way their website reads I’ll be responsible for shipping :nono::doh::shrug::pass:

IMG_0897.jpeg

What if you use Safari?:gassy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That’s supposed to be secure. I don’t really know tho I don’t use it. I do know Apple is touting it as such in their campaign to get Chrome out. There is a Duck Duck Go for IOS I use that on my phone and iPad.

Back