@Mossy
1725198271115.gif
IMG_2965.jpeg

Already got moms booth set up for todays market and i am f-ing beat! :thumbsup:

Its at a cool ass food truck park today….
image.jpg
image.jpg

And while waiting on my breakfast tacos to take home I noticed this sign @Hotfire :eyebrows::headbang:

F740D2C6-A2B3-45B9-B86A-5CCF32CE3858.jpeg

Gonna have to give them a shot next time i am over here at lunchtime! :vibe:

Already got moms booth set up for todays market and i am f-ing beat! :thumbsup:

Its at a cool ass food truck park today….
View attachment 1704191View attachment 1704193

And while waiting on my breakfast tacos to take home I noticed this sign @Hotfire :eyebrows::headbang:

View attachment 1704194

Gonna have to give them a shot next time i am over here at lunchtime! :vibe:
Go home?!?! Are you insane? You have only one mission….. and that’s to get high in the parking lot and then try all the delicious food…. :headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

You have germ problems...?.... that's bloody unusual...what happened.......:pass:

I'd go Meph over FB every time....but orange sherbet Sounds delicious.....:crisps:
If you like Orange Sherbet, then Orange Oreoz will tickle that fancy... She smells and tastes exactly like a very rich Orange Sherbet...

Screenshot_2024-05-22-21-06-21-469.jpg

:d5:

Go home?!?! Are you insane? You have only one mission….. and that’s to get high in the parking lot and then try all the delicious food…. :headbang::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:
Lmao the place i got the burger from with the ghost pepper cheese that i gave away this is where they are normally setup! The truck came to my neighborhood last weekend so got a burger with normal cheese and it was the best burger i have had in ages! I’m normally a medium rare guy which u can’t exactly do with a smash burger but it was still so juicy and delicious i was actually surprised how good it was! Been wanting one last couple days but held off so i could just grab 1 today after market ends but it didn’t look like truck was there today! Didn’t exactly hunt tho since it was barely after 8am and i needed breakfast!

There are 2 different bbq trucks there unless i saw the sign wrong so def off the menu for me! Then they had a Korean place that does bowls but had them before and although good they are expensive! Wouldn’t ever pay their crazy prices but they came and did an event at our neighborhood where HOA paid for like 200 meals so peeps in neighborhood could try it for free! Most places there were closed tho as they don’t do breakfast of any kind! :d5:

Probably already answered but its a cross between a plum and an apricot! My mom uses them to make red velvet apricot jelly….or jam! One or the other!

Wow...you learn something new every day...... :headbang: .... I've never heard of them.

Now I'm gonna be thinking I'm missing out on something........:biggrin:

Back