You got me browsing the meph catalog now... haven't ordered meph directly in a few years, and wow do they have a lot of stuff. 190 strains now?

@Atulip .. :pass: .. tag @N/A-Greengo ..he Test grows a lot for them..so can probably give you a heads up...or check out his onsite reviews.....save you trawling 190 crosses....

Afternoon @Frankthetank ... :bighug: ..... did you get any nice food truck food......?.....
Haha nope….. I went and looked, the prices were atrocious, and nothing interesting. So I came home and made this….

Orange Chicken with Veggie Fried Rice
IMG_2959.jpeg

How are you today Auntie? :bighug: :pass:

come from nowhere...legal and mainstream in the UK....?...just not politically right...if you get me....:pass:...they should have been kicking and screaming about it's very existence... traditional...

Then I tried it.....two types..from well known big vendors....and I might as well have smoked wet lettuce for the effect it had...
This has been my experience as well with cbd. I’ve tried everything, high doses, low doses, mixing and not mixing with thc…eating it (I learned it decarbs at a different time and temp)…. But nothing.

I keep thinking I’m doing it wrong, whenever I hear how well it works for some.

Now, we have similar injuries….. I wonder if it doesn’t work for nerve type pain, perhaps? :pass:

Back