Very cool, i have not seen anything like this! Thank you very much! This is very helpful.
AFN is full of Master growers, all styles from small cabinet to commercial growers. We know a thing or two.

Hang out here it rubs off.

Uhhhhh pretty sure all cbd is low grade! ;) :shrug::haha::crying:
If the source is hemp then I agree.

IMPE CBD sourced from cannabis sativa has noticeable body effects The 207 Genetics CBD Purple Kush 1:1 is one of the best medical strains I have grown. It has a Good Buzz and works well on pain. I use it in salve making for some arthritis sufferers I know. It gives them meaningful relief.

In case you have not been following my grow thread :naughtystep:I have encountered some germination problems and need a back up plan. I have on hand FB Wedding Cheesecake, FB Orange Sherbet and Mephisto Double Grape. I only need two what would you choose?

In case you have not been following my grow thread :naughtystep:I have encountered some germination problems and need a back up plan. I have on hand FB Wedding Cheesecake, FB Orange Sherbet and Mephisto Double Grape. I only need two what would you choose?

mmmmmmmm, cheeeeeeeezecake :hump: ppp

The Club Sandwich was very good and I made a nectarine, blackberry, and Pluot cobbler. So good with farm fresh fruit.

They need that tomato in a commercial! :photog:
IMG_20240831_174805216.jpg
IMG_20240831_180401855.jpg

Had to wait for it to cool down :hurry:

IMG_20240831_182838052.jpg

IMG_20240831_192231551.jpg

Oh yeah.

Good morning Flower Powered grow fam.
A day early on my holiday wishes..
These brought some much needed cheer a few weeks ago.
IMG_0421.jpeg

IMG_0420.jpeg

May they bring someone else an uplift in today’s dopamine binges.
Here is to the football season growers and fall harvests.

:smokeout:

Back