1725192358873.gif

This has been my experience as well with cbd. I’ve tried everything, high doses, low doses, mixing and not mixing with thc…eating it (I learned it decarbs at a different time and temp)…. But nothing.

I keep thinking I’m doing it wrong, whenever I hear how well it works for some.

Now, we have similar injuries….. I wonder if it doesn’t work for nerve type pain, perhaps? :pass:

Yup...to it All.... :headbang: ...

If it wasn't for @St. Tom saying even the early CBD's worked really well for his wife...I would have been convinced it was a Con......:pass:

Now, we have similar injuries….. I wonder if it doesn’t work for nerve type pain, perhaps? :pass:

Yup...:headbang:...I'm on that theory line too....

Good morning AFN Crew and a good afternoon to you @Mossy Things to do today but nothing pressing other than to water the girls. Nice low key weekend.

Afternoon @DDubs ....:bighug:...not much happening here either..... hubby is away to watch the football.....and I'm switching the aircon on...:biggrin:...the air is Heavy here...

You don't know how many times I tell my wife to smell my fingers after rubbing the sugar leaves or stem. She doesn't even smoke but the smells are half the fun!
View attachment 1704055
My wife loves to smell my fingers… after a stem rub.

In case you have not been following my grow thread :naughtystep:I have encountered some germination problems and need a back up plan. I have on hand FB Wedding Cheesecake, FB Orange Sherbet and Mephisto Double Grape. I only need two what would you choose?
Orange sherbet!

Back