It is kickey the dog weather here....:pass:... sickly humid with little air movement...stuck between storm belts...

The dogs have had me awake for 2 nights with the thunder and lightning....and the humidity is draining....

Yeah.. feeling Grumpy....

View attachment 1704178. I'll smoke it off...........:pass:

BTW...for all the shocked faces...kickey the dog weather is just a turn of phrase........ :crying: ...we don't kick the dogs.....:crying:... would it be better if I called it Riot weather......?.....

Everyone is chewed with the heat and humidity.......:biggrin:

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 10.26.37 AM.png

Wow...you learn something new every day...... :headbang: .... I've never heard of them.

Now I'm gonna be thinking I'm missing out on something........:biggrin:
Good morning @Mossy. I've never seen a pluot yet either in my 73 years. Probably because I shop at the discount supermarket. Maybe have to go to an upscale market for that.

Lmao the place i got the burger from with the ghost pepper cheese that i gave away this is where they are normally setup! The truck came to my neighborhood last weekend so got a burger with normal cheese and it was the best burger i have had in ages! I’m normally a medium rare guy which u can’t exactly do with a smash burger but it was still so juicy and delicious i was actually surprised how good it was! Been wanting one last couple days but held off so i could
If given the choice, I’ll take a smash burger or two over a thick med rare burger every day of the week….. :headbang:

Good morning @Mossy. I've never seen a pluot yet either in my 73 years. Probably because I shop at the discount supermarket. Maybe have to go to an upscale market for that.

They've been around for while. Regular grocery stores sell them in most places in the south and west coast, but seasonally. I like them

Back