I prefer the butter consistency stuff too. Lots of it is strain dependent low temp does help but even the northern berry was runny at 180f and it was really dry going in rh in jars was in the 50's. First time I pressed at 170f and it ran just as bad. I never know how any of it it going to come out till it hits the paper :shrug::baked:
I’ve always pressed at 205 and usually in 120 micron for about 2.5 minutes. Reasons are because Nugsmasher guy was always at 205 in the vids I watched while researching the xp and the 160 bags I have are only 2” while the 120 are 2.5 which I prefer. Again, no science data for my reasoning 🤓 but it’s almost always butter and I don’t know if that’s good bad or indifferent, your stuff is just tastier to look at so I’m guessing it’s “better”. Come to think of it, 99% of stuff I’ve pressed has Grape DNA

I’ve always pressed at 205 and usually in 120 micron for about 2.5 minutes. Reasons are because Nugsmasher guy was always at 205 in the vids I watched while researching the xp and the 160 bags I have are only 2” while the 120 are 2.5 which I prefer. Again, no science data for my reasoning 🤓 but it’s almost always butter and I don’t know if that’s good bad or indifferent, your stuff is just tastier to look at so I’m guessing it’s “better”. Come to think of it, 99% of stuff I’ve pressed has Grape DNA

Grape will do that I remember folks talking about the "sand like" trichomes. I pressed at over 200 for the longest time which mostly got the "shinier" stuff I get more butter constancy at the lower temps and more flavor. I don't have "science data" either just another stoner here :baked:

Nowadays I use the temp to change consistency starting at 180f but if it's really crumbly I go up 10-20f and go down to 170f if it's too oily. You can manipulate the consistency some but the product going in the biggest difference maker. Strain, harvest time, and post harvest treatment have the biggest effects to the rosin

Man I love this vaporizer. Especially with a sativa plant. I grew a Fugue State last year and it’s twice as good when vaped. The grapewalker is 65/35 I think and when I’m vaping that suddenly every movie or tv show I watch happens to be the best shit I’ve ever watched

Man I love this vaporizer. Especially with a sativa plant. I grew a Fugue State last year and it’s twice as good when vaped. The grapewalker is 65/35 I think and when I’m vaping that suddenly every movie or tv show I watch happens to be the best shit I’ve ever watched

Which one ya got?

I press for gummies way more than to smoke and that’s used immediately whereas the dabs are in the fridge the whole time so I don’t know if that’s a factor because a gram to dab can last me up to a month, I just don’t do it a lot

Which one ya got?
Extreme Q, haven’t used bags yet I’m all about the whip

IMG_2976.jpeg

Back