Autoseeds Godfather OG Day 78 Thought she'd be ready but still looks like some clear trichz so I'm going to give her another week. Getting some strong sweet citrus smells from her :headbang:

IMG_0873.jpeg

IMG_0874.jpeg

IMG_0880.jpeg

IMG_0877.jpeg

IMG_0878.jpeg

IMG_0879.jpeg

well, ya may need a magnifier to see em, cuz they were a bit far away this round 🧐 :doh:, but here'z a few balloonz from our 48th annual labor day weekend balloon derby....sunny & 81, with only a slight nw breeze, so at least the weather'z great for it this time :joy: ppp

20240831_182612.jpg

Moonrocks Day 78 still a couple weeks on her lots of white hairs standing out. Buds are filling out nice and look awesome but not much smell from her a very faint dry sheet smell

IMG_0881.jpeg

IMG_0884.jpeg

IMG_0885.jpeg

IMG_0889.jpeg

IMG_0887.jpeg

IMG_0888.jpeg

The bags are nice. Portable. You can take a bag to bed or keep it with you while cooking dinner or mowing the lawn. And you can toss them across a room. I never liked the whip :bong:
I didn’t realize a bag would last that long. Whip works nice for me because I’m always sitting here when I get high

The bags are nice. Portable. You can take a bag to bed or keep it with you while cooking dinner or mowing the lawn. And you can toss them across a room. I never liked the whip :bong:
I just unrolled the bag and I see how the tube is attached and you just have to keep the hole covered. Seems like an earplug would work fine. I’ll try one soon

Back