Howdy Ya'll.

100+ days sober from alcohol and weed.

But I'm not against having a good one on one with god every few months.

Growing some Aztecs, Hillbilly and Golden Teachers.

View attachment 1704026

About 2 months ago I did 3.5 grams of B+ Shrooms and chilled out in my backyard.
After a lot of introspection I realized that I wanted to start investing some money and that it would make me feel like a more complete person.

8 weeks later I'm building up a nice little portfolio of space and tech based stocks and doing really well with it.
Super stoked for you! Sometimes you just gotta do what makes you happy and the world treats you even better for it because you probably deserve it. Good luck and godspeed on your journey!

I did it pretty much just like frank said and had no issue's or blowouts even packed more then usual in the bags 25 grams each. I think I apply pressure to fast sometimes. How dry is your stuff? I've seen returns that low but pretty sure I way over dried the harvest

Now that's butter :drool:
My bud is sitting at 60% in the grove bag. So I think what I did wrong the first press is I used 4 grams in a dulytek bag at 190f and I didn't really trim it that far down so the bag wasn't really stuffed. I also think I applied pressure too fast. The second press I used 5.1 grams and stuffed it into a nug smasher bag at 205f and added pressure slowly. First press 4 grams in .3 out. Second press 5 grams in .9 out. Now I know to stuff the bags and add pressure slowly, i was using way too much pressure before. Hadn't pressed in a while had to get back in the groove.
1000025637.gif

I just figured 2hr of extra photsynthesis each day would add up over time, ive definitely noticed a difference in growth between 18/6 and 24/0 when vegging photos. Only for a short time tho and then they slow down which is when i isually flip them. The extra 2hrs of light each day does provide am extra 10% of light to the plant over the grow. Im just worried if ill notice a difference giving them 6hr of rest opposed to 4. Everybody here seems to agree that 18/6 is better so i will go with that purely based on everybody elses experience over mine. I have seen some beautiful grows on here and will do what the people who have the results i am after are doing.
Unless your light is so weak that you can’t meet the DLI needs in 18hr period going beyond that is pointless! Unless its just so hot in your grow that you meed to dim the light to cool it off! Even with autos if dli is met they grow fine under 12hrs! All @Mossy does are outdoor autos under approximately that much sunlight without issue!

Theres alot of science based evidence that shows plant growth is directly connected to how much light it recieves. Thats what i was referring to.
U can accomplish giving it more or less light with the dimmer! Not sure what u use but my light is way overpowered and never goes near 100% power so i just gotta turn it up a smidge! Even with no dimmer u can lower the light over the plants to increase ppfd and therefore increase dli! There is an app called photone u can get free and then like $5 (well inflation so may be 10 now) to unlock full spectrum LED! Then u can check your ppfd and get an accurate DLI reading! Or look at your plants before lights out! If the leaves are drooping they have met DLI and are absorbing no more photons!

Back