Howdy all I have a question…after a seed has sprouted can I grow her outdoors for 4 weeks then put her in the tent with a matching light schedule without stressing her out?

Howdy all I have a question…after a seed has sprouted can I grow her outdoors for 4 weeks then put her in the tent with a matching light schedule without stressing her out?
Asking for bugs bringing outside plants indoors. But, I'd bet you should probably harden them off under the light for a couple more hours each day for the last week. Same was you harden off indoor plants to bring them outside

There's more knowledgeable stoners here but I think you could.
If the climate difference is huge you might want to aclimatise with an in-between step.

Caveat!
I brought plants indoors and brought with them bugs / disease.... be careful and give them a good flush, microbes, and a spray-down with neem the day that you bring them in.
It's way harder to deal with that in the tent so lesson gor me: prevent.

Physio wasn't hard. She took it easy on me.

Called Mom and after 3 hours in the waiting area she was finaly triaged and in an examination room waiting to see a doctor. She sounded out of breath.

All I can do now is wait, order in for supper rest until the board meeting, and hope they send her home.

I don't know if I should cancel her home support for tonight...

Found these sweet domes at Dollar Tree!! Picked a bunch up as they fit perfect on pots or over small cups,pots, whatever, super modular cant beat it for a buck! They even have tiny holes on the rim so you can stake them down on soil!
IMG_1446.jpeg

Back