I want to bring up long term plans to the board tonight.

Specifically heat-pumps and solar-panels /batteries.

And eventaly more people will have hybrid/electric cars so we will need a way to meter charging.

The distant past was yesterday and the future is closer than we think....
Put a heat pump in our house last year. Love it. It'll pay for itself in under 5 years compared to paying for oil heat. And that includes the higher electric bill in the summer :headbang:

Put a heat pump in our house last year. Love it. It'll pay for itself in under 5 years compared to paying for oil heat. And that includes the higher electric bill in the summer :headbang:
A friend installed on when they first came out.

Gave his dog a new favorite place :) and they only use the furnace or a fire on the coldest nights.

Anybody have any experience with GrowersChoice.nl??? Different than the Growers Choice Seeds here in the states. They have alot of really nice looking genetics and google seemed to support positive reviews. According the the breeders this strain of Oreoz has tested at 37%thc! I find that pretty hard to believe, but would love to be proved wrong!!! Original Oreoz by GrowersChoice.nl coming soon!
IMG_1433.jpeg

Seems to me there was someone here long ago who was completely off-grid somewhere up north. Generated enough energy to run his house and all his lights, tools, etc.

Was it Greybeard? 🤔

Anyways I've always liked the idea of getting the power companies hooks out of me.

Evening y'all!

@Frankthetank @PinkyNotTheBrain how's the day gents? I am almost out of work. 30 min, then gym time, eats, then pro-relaxation time.

@VitaMan - Sorry to hear you've got some tough things to go through.

@N/A-Greengo - :pass: Hey growmigo!
:d5:Still goin. Did a small workout with the resistance bands then had a BLT with avocado and some tomato rice soup for dinner .
Smokin watching Aladdin now :pass:
1a4cb292f7e89fcdf3210cc7b1cffc02_w200.gif

A friend installed on when they first came out.

Gave his dog a new favorite place :) and they only use the furnace or a fire on the coldest nights.
We put in a new hyper heat system. No supplemental heat needed anymore. It'll run until -19F supposedly. Coldest it really gets here is 0 to -5 and it had no problems last winter :d5:

Back