Anybody have any experience with GrowersChoice.nl??? Different than the Growers Choice Seeds here in the states. They have alot of really nice looking genetics and google seemed to support positive reviews. According the the breeders this strain of Oreoz has tested at 37%thc! I find that pretty hard to believe, but would love to be proved wrong!!! Original Oreoz by GrowersChoice.nl coming soon!View attachment 1703477
My first seed order was Growers Choice, in 2021. I think they shipped from USA, so I don't know if it's the same outfit. I grew a Northern Lights auto and a Bubble Gum "auto" that never flowered 'til after I flipped the lights to 12/12 on day 63.

Did I forget to tell you how good last night's bacon cheese burger was? and then this morning's Oat & hazelnut waffles.

IMG_20240827_165253312.jpg
IMG_20240828_090238342.jpg

Progress is being made, it is scorching hot and any parts in the sun are too hot to touch!
IMG_20240828_173503756_HDR.jpg

My first seed order was Growers Choice, in 2021. I think they shipped from USA, so I don't know if it's the same outfit. I grew a Northern Lights auto and a Bubble Gum "auto" that never flowered 'til after I flipped the lights to 12/12 on day 63.
I picked up a couple packs. Grew a tasty Tangerine Dream. I heard mix reviews on there genetics so I moved on.

I remember when those were in style! Wu Tang era right?😅 I couldn't afford those. Adidas is cheap-ish in Europe so Run DMC never went out of style.
Lmao that shirt is prob 20yrs old! One of them thst got stuck into the back of the closet for so long it became a classic….i think! Actually have a few t shirts and a couple collared shirts but those either had moths eat a few holes or i just wore them to death cuz got few holes in the collars! T shirts still in great shape tho as they were definitely made with quality material!

Lmao that shirt is prob 20yrs old! One of them thst got stuck into the back of the closet for so long it became a classic….i think! Actually have a few t shirts and a couple collared shirts but those either had moths eat a few holes or i just wore them to death cuz got few holes in the collars! T shirts still in great shape tho as they were definitely made with quality material!
The day I got my driver's license (1997) I picked my friends up from school and we went to the wu wear store on Staten Island. Awesome day. Unfortunately all of my original wu wear has been stolen by ex girlfriends over the years :doh:

Back