I have the same one. Good little grill.

This is my first gas grill. I did a lot of research and this was the winner in my price range. It was a little more than what I wanted to spend but the reviews are all very good.

I was a diehard charcoal cook. I love the flavor you get with a hardwood fire. The quality of the briquettes I have been able to buy over the last 4 or 5 years has been dismal, they smoke excessively and don't burn hot enough or long enough. I am not giving up my charcoal grills just adding to my repertoire. I have to learn how to use it properly.

My first seed order was Growers Choice, in 2021. I think they shipped from USA, so I don't know if it's the same outfit. I grew a Northern Lights auto and a Bubble Gum "auto" that never flowered 'til after I flipped the lights to 12/12 on day 63.
Pretty sure thats the US Growers Choice different company, this is straight up from the netherlands, i compared the two and they are not affiliated. Although the more recent reviews i saw from them looks like they cleaned up a little and people are generally more satisfied than before.

Pretty sure thats the US Growers Choice different company, this is straight up from the netherlands, i compared the two and they are not affiliated. Although the more recent reviews i saw from them looks like they cleaned up a little and people are generally more satisfied than before.
Btw these are photos not autos. They have some decent autos but i need to get things together for next outdoor photo season.

Back