About to go to physio and got a text that my Mom is being rushed by ambulance to emergency AGAIN. This is the 4th time this year I think.

I don't know if she will be admitted...

I have a super important board meeting this evening, my turn to cook and I don't have a supper plan....

STRESSED OUT
Im sorry to hear about your Mother. Take a deep breath, remember you can only do one thing at a time. :bighug: hug and best wishes sent your way

About to go to physio and got a text that my Mom is being rushed by ambulance to emergency AGAIN. This is the 4th time this year I think.

I don't know if she will be admitted...

I have a super important board meeting this evening, my turn to cook and I don't have a supper plan....

STRESSED OUT
:bighug: :karmacloud::vibes::meds:

Pork fried rice :headbang: :pass:
IMG_2940.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.

Happy Hump Day (I had to check and make sure it was Wednesday :haha:).

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

I got the Grill :yay: Now I have to put it together :doh: it is so damn hot outside 105°F it may not get done today. I am itchen to grill some meat.

I may do it in shifts?

…… my daily workout consists of 2-3 miles walking, 150 pushups, and 4-6 dog deadlifts into the Jeep, and setting him back down when we get where we’re going…. :rofl:

His fat ass can’t jump that high :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
What we do for our pets. I am a doorman for a cat that has her own private door :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well...1year after I bought the ninja BBQ/smoker....it has just made my super duper..floor standing..90 cm wide oven..with rotisserie Redundant.

It has revolutionised my cooking for two people....so much more effective...so much faster....... :chef:

Bought as a outdoor summer kitchen option...it has taken over as main cooker.

Hubby says what happens if it is raining....?.... we'll eat out.......:biggrin:
We love the Air Fryer as it can be used out doors on the patio or wherever you have power. It was too hot to even cook outdoors this summer. I have some catching up to do and the weather is looking to cooperate soon.

Back