Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morfnoevight All you happy stoners.

Hello @blue :pass:

That sounds amazing. I have a bunch of recipes I want to try. I just added yours to the list. :toke:

I use the Orca Grow Film and it is amazing! It can be welded together with a hot glue gun. I used a champagne cork as a tool to press the seam as I went. You have to work at the right speed just like welding metal.

View attachment 1495593

I am sorry to hear of your situation. As one door closes another will open. My door will remain open and I hope you drop in to say Good Morfnoevight often!

Try the cantaloupe noodles with some honey, basil, and blue cheese (sub a goat or sheeps milk cheese if you are not doing cow). Really good too. Threw the previous noodle idea in since you seem to like the scallops as much as I do!

There are plenty of things u can take orally but I wouldn’t consider smoking it!

Tylenol, ice cream, corn tortillas just to name a few things I’d eat but not smoke!:rofl:
Now I'm pondering how one would attempt to smoke ice cream. Would have to be that freeze dried astronaut ice cream i would think cause I can't imagine it working any other way lol

Someone I know posted a meme on fb the other day about "why are all edibles sweets" and I'm just like um you can make anything an edible, I happen to have a friend who *loves* his canna-taters lol
Well, a Baked Potato requires butter, why not canna butter.

Got my 5 seeds of Dos Si Dos in today from the contest from Gorilla Seeds. Woohoo. Anyone know anything about Gorilla Seeds? Are they breeders or a seed bank selling other breeders stuff?

gorilla is a bank ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back