Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stoner friends, this is my first post to say I have to stop growing my favorite medicine.

My grows have been perpetually since 2006, even through two major moves, and am now harvesting my last.

Failing health is affecting my daily care needs and stealth is about to be a problem.

I'll still be lurking and liking at times as a sign I'm still here but all things must pass.

Sorry to hear that @automan2 ....:karmacloud:... karma sent for your Journey.

Gutted for you..most people love the growing as much as the smoking.....but you dont have to grow to say Hello....:bighug:

So my arizer was not busted was a outlet issue.. woohoo happy my toy is not broken.

I bought some oven bag turkey sized to replace my sticky worn out old bags. Less than a month and changing bags already i vape a lot

20220802_142124.jpg

Good morfnoevight All you happy stoners.

Howdy Live Stoners - Thans for the nice messages, I've been away on holiday!
Hope you're all well! ^_^

:crying:
:bighug:

Hello @blue :pass:

I'm a spiralizer convert as well. Wrote them off as hack gadgets, but was completely wrong! Butternut and curries are amazing! Any kind of squash or melons. I've used cantaloupe as well and that great. Scallops blackened with chipolte powder on top of the chilled cantaloupe noodles with cilantro infused olive oil
That sounds amazing. I have a bunch of recipes I want to try. I just added yours to the list. :toke:

Spraying the inside surfaces of my new grow cabinet with flat white enamel. The panels will be 1/4" ply with Orca grow film on it. 80cm x 80cm x 180cm
View attachment 1495537

I use the Orca Grow Film and it is amazing! It can be welded together with a hot glue gun. I used a champagne cork as a tool to press the seam as I went. You have to work at the right speed just like welding metal.

DSC00341.JPG

My stoner friends, this is my first post to say I have to stop growing my favorite medicine.

My grows have been perpetually since 2006, even through two major moves, and am now harvesting my last.

Failing health is affecting my daily care needs and stealth is about to be a problem.

I'll still be lurking and liking at times as a sign I'm still here but all things must pass.
I am sorry to hear of your situation. As one door closes another will open. My door will remain open and I hope you drop in to say Good Morfnoevight often!

Temp and humidity...gonna go suck up some A/C in the house.
It's been quite muggy here as well. Yesterday, I noticed that it was more than usual and discovered that the AC wasn't working well. Turns out the drain pain was full and cut the AC off.

I was on full anxiety overload with my Double Grapes so close to harvest. The RH in the tent got up to 76%! It's all good now, though. Defoliated a bit and increased the exhaust fan to cut down on humidity.

I think I'll chop this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back