Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back is aching....mixing soil, perlite and such by hand sucks.... 2 more pots to go.

dude, i hear ya, lol :rofl: :nono: i mix about 80 gal twice a year & it'z a royal BITCH on the back, argh :wall: but meh, what're ya gonna do, lol :doh: :headbang: ppp

dude, i hear ya, lol :rofl: :nono: i mix about 80 gal twice a year & it'z a royal BITCH on the back, argh :wall: but meh, what're ya gonna do, lol :doh: :headbang: ppp
I may have to downgrade to the smallest pots that fit the trays...think 2.2 gal or so. But then I could probably fit 2 more trays in the tent cause the plants will be smaller.

I may have to downgrade to the smallest pots that fit the trays...think 2.2 gal or so. But then I could probably fit 2 more trays in the tent cause the plants will be smaller.

tomato, tomahto....:crying: :d5: ppp

Oh well, it's done, quit yer beetchin and have a beer....still gotta transplant....gotta use the mykosWP since no Dynomyko in the mailbox and since I'm reusing the soil have to mix up a gallon of mosquito bits and get a jump on anything waiting in there.

Don’t mind me was playing with magazines
ACA2F429-5EDB-4AB6-BEEA-62A381995F03.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back