Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out my mutant outdoor plant. It's a Deadhead OG. About 8 weeks old. Never had one like this. Don't see any male parts or seeds in there when I squeeze em. Nothing but calyx :shrug: Gonna chop it down now since it's in a pot with others and they would appreciate the airflow
PXL_20220728_231402449.jpg
PXL_20220728_231409989.jpg

Then it's probably thrips. You can put away the neem since you're flowering. Get yourself a heck of a lot more soap. Gonna have to spray every bit of the plants top to bottom every other day for like 2 weeks during lights off
What kind of soap?

Ive heard that too but how do you go about this. Im not exactly familar with the technique and putting roundworms in my grow seems weird to me lol. But im a greenhorn soooo i know nothing about pest control
To be more specific, microscopic Steinernema Feltiae parasitic Nematodes. I use Pot Poppers by Environmental Factor. There are one million in every time release pouch. You place them on the topsoil(or just under) , and they will be released as you water. Or you can put a pouch in a sprayer with PH'd water, and leave it there for three days while aerating. And then spray your entire plant with it. They control many pests, and they work great.

_20220119_120449.JPG

Definitely too much Nitrogen so it's stunted. have same issue with one I started in 3 gal pot with 75 grams of dots. Try flushing with a few gallons of water maybe
It
To be more specific, microscopic Steinernema Feltiae parasitic Nematodes. I use Pot Poppers by Environmental Factor. There are one million in every time release pouch. You place them on the topsoil(or just under) , and they will be released as you water. Or you can put a pouch in a sprayer with PH'd water, and leave it there for three days while aerating. And then spray your entire plant with it. They control many pests, and they work great.

View attachment 1493460
i love these use them all the time.

What kind of soap?
[/QUOTE]
Insecticidal soap. Or you can make your own with dish soap. Basically, a lot of insects kinda breathe through their shells and what the soap does is basically cover the shells and suffocate them. The reason you have to do it so often and it takes so long is because it only kills the live ones it comes in contact with. So you have to keep treating through a whole egg hatching cycle. You're also gonna probably want to plan on washing your buds at chop to get rid of the soap buildup and dead bug bodies that'll stick to everything @Tattoochase

What kind of soap?
Insecticidal soap. Or you can make your own with dish soap. Basically, a lot of insects kinda breathe through their shells and what the soap does is basically cover the shells and suffocate them. The reason you have to do it so often and it takes so long is because it only kills the live ones it comes in contact with. So you have to keep treating through a whole egg hatching cycle. You're also gonna probably want to plan on washing your buds at chop to get rid of the soap buildup and dead bug bodies that'll stick to everything @Tattoochase
[/QUOTE]
Will this work ?
Screenshot_20220728-190140_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Will this work ?View attachment 1493465
[/QUOTE]
Couldn't tell ya. It doesn't really list any ingredients... Personally haven't had a lot of success with bonide stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back