Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying out growdots I gave this bourbon berry med strength off the package and not having the best results with this one. All these plants are the same age. could the grow dots be stunting the one?? Its really dark green if you ask me. What you guys think?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Is this bad?

-> yes ............................................. :rofl: :rolleyes2: aphidz literally suck the life out of a plant :nono: i don't think that'z an aphid tho....dunno what it is, but don't think it'z an aphid....jus sayin :shrug: ppp

Im trying out growdots I gave this bourbon berry med strength off the package and not having the best results with this one. All these plants are the same age. could the grow dots be stunting the one?? Its really dark green if you ask me. What you guys think? View attachment 1493438View attachment 1493440
Definitely too much Nitrogen so it's stunted. have same issue with one I started in 3 gal pot with 75 grams of dots. Try flushing with a few gallons of water maybe

-> yes ............................................. :rofl: :rolleyes2: aphidz literally suck the life out of a plant :nono: i don't think that'z an aphid tho....dunno what it is, but don't think it'z an aphid....jus sayin :shrug: ppp
Yeah pics are blurry so I wasn't a hundred percent sure either.

Could be I would spray them off with a garden hose and when the soil is dry enough put down some DE, I have tried Pyganic with success on aphids Either bug looks awful and dont treat during flower

They aren't hurting anything...yet they look like the same ones that were on the soil...8 had dead leaves hanging.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back