Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insecticidal soap. Or you can make your own with dish soap. Basically, a lot of insects kinda breathe through their shells and what the soap does is basically cover the shells and suffocate them. The reason you have to do it so often and it takes so long is because it only kills the live ones it comes in contact with. So you have to keep treating through a whole egg hatching cycle. You're also gonna probably want to plan on washing your buds at chop to get rid of the soap buildup and dead bug bodies that'll stick to everything @Tattoochase
Will this work ?View attachment 1493465
[/QUOTE]
Couldn't tell ya. It doesn't really list any ingredients... Personally haven't had a lot of success with bonide stuff
This is what I got... Garden Safe
[/QUOTE]
i have both brands and they seem to be working :shrug:

Is this bad?
I can go get a pic of a live aphid off my cucumbers outside! They have a tiny round body and they don’t run that’s for sure! They’ll just stand there staring at u as u drown them in pesticide they absolutely don’t run!

I can go get a pic of a live aphid off my cucumbers outside! They have a tiny round body and they don’t run that’s for sure! They’ll just stand there staring at u as u drown them in pesticide they absolutely don’t run!
Ok this runs fast and I have no leaf issues do to bugs...

I usually don’t spend money on this but I’ll be going to buy few tickets as soon as I’m done eating dinner! :headbang:
DB36C701-A2B8-42C1-9E08-1195F2323030.png

I don't usually play either but I donated $10 today. Private jet rides to get stoned on me :crying:
If we win we can go half on an island as a private retreat for all the afn members needing to flee illegal states! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back