Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud structure is really nice. Gave her a defoliation today and I was surprised to find that she smells exactly like a Grape Crush Soda.
Yeah, buds should be an easy harvest and trim.
I’ve got a Linda seeds Fat Blue Berry that's getting close. Very nice structure, pretty frosty rock hard buds that will be silly easy to harvest and trim. Depending on the high, like the OgreBerry, I'll run it in a Jr.
Just gotta love the power of an EarthBox

Mystery strain is looking Hazy as in maybe a Super Lemon Haze cross?? Oh well :weed:
Mtstery plants.JPG

Yeah, buds should be an easy harvest and trim.
I’ve got a Linda seeds Fat Blue Berry that's getting close. Very nice structure, pretty frosty rock hard buds that will be silly easy to harvest and trim. Depending on the high, like the OgreBerry, I'll run it in a Jr.
Just gotta love the power of an EarthBox
I've not tried an EarthBox yet. Although I've ran a Kratky quite a few times, by the same principle. I setup a plastic planter with soil, with 1/4 x 5 inch vertical cutouts I made along the sides at the bottom of the planter. And then set it atop a 5 gallon bucket with a smidge less OD as the top of the planter. Then filled the bucket with my nute / mineral solution of choice just to the bottom of the planter. Haven't ran one in quite a while, but it works great actually. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back