Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's Chihuahua ripped his toys face off.
IMG20220722212031.jpg

I scolded him, the look he gave me made me glad he couldn't jump that high. Thank God it was the toy.

Then you meet that one that likes to shower together...then turn it full cold in the middle........or the one that insists she has to call you daddy...all the freaking time...
Showering together saves water and is good for the environment :crying: Can tend to lead to chaffing though :toke:

that's what wesson oil is for...no chaffing at all.
I can't imagine opening a big ass container of Wesson oil in the shower :crying:My ass would be slipping all over the floor and on the ground within seconds :crying: But I could guarantee no women I've ever met would put up with my shit if I busted out a bottle of cooking oil :crying:

And I was too early to get my pic at his statue, totaly trashed....they have a monthly crew come around to clean off the defacement in Austin....such a shame.

I can't imagine opening a big ass container of Wesson oil in the shower :crying:My ass would be slipping all over the floor and on the ground within seconds :crying: But I could guarantee no women I've ever met would put up with my shit if I busted out a bottle of cooking oil :crying:
Well...daddy issues etc,,,I didn't date normal girls......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back