Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's where it will fail if it maintained the same level of spending.
I hope this is not just a mid-term ploy, in trying to pass legislation that they know will not pass to try and redirect attention to other failures. All too common ploy used by all sides. In the end, it's the public that suffers.
IMHO, I find the timing suspect as they are wanting to retrieve a certain swimmer from a Russian jail. There seems to be little support for it as canna is still federally illegal here. If that's what it takes to get it passed, fine with me.

IMHO, I find the timing suspect as they are wanting to retrieve a certain swimmer from a Russian jail. There seems to be little support for it as canna is still federally illegal here. If that's what it takes to get it passed, fine with me.
Either could be the answer.

3 hours after it started, get my power back finally! They were just after mid light on when it started.
Do I need to just keep it on the same cycle or should I start beginning of a new one?
Just adjust your timer back to keep your normal time....they'll most likely act like it was a very cloudy day and continue on.

Chopped and bagged the 2 seeders on the back deck.......might need to find a way to get rid of a bunch of seeds....probably gonna have waaaay too many to run before they age out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back