Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would totally watch that!
Like seriously, I'd totally watch that. I keep thinking that it would have to have as the ending some sort of bro down where they each try to smoke the other out. It'd be ultra old school OG against new age OG shit, but at the end, they just sit down and giggle. The shaman would see that the old ways are indeed being moved forward. Satisfied, he just fades away in one big puff of really dank ass smoke.

Yup. That's about it.

Ok u snuck it in at the end! I was scrolling down about to ask where the random desert critters were but 1 made an appearance I see! :d5:
I saw about three thousand lizards and geckos but they never hold still long….plus I saw a deer, but was too busy holding Duder in the Jeep to get a shot….apparently he knows they’re made of meat :rofl: :rofl:

Might have to snap some necks the rainbow glue girl won’t stop growing :yoinks::cooldance::yay:

image.jpg

1658446944872.gif

I saw about three thousand lizards and geckos but they never hold still long….plus I saw a deer, but was too busy holding Duder in the Jeep to get a shot….apparently he knows they’re made of meat :rofl: :rofl:

You ever see those desert wabbits First time i saw one was at dusk,, took a minute for me mind to figure out wth i was seeing :rofl: All bugz bunny lookin standing up on it'z hind legs and those big floppy earz :smoking:

You ever see those desert wabbits First time i saw one was at dusk,, took a minute for me mind to figure out wth i was seeing :rofl: All bugz bunny lookin standing up on it'z hind legs and those big floppy earz :smoking:
We have lotsa cotton tails, but you don’t really see too many of those big, long eared jack rabbits this far south (or it’s the elevation maybe) ….

We have lotsa cotton tails, but you don’t really see too many of those big, long eared jack rabbits this far south (or it’s the elevation maybe) ….

I would see them around Holtville when boondocking at the hot springs .. so it might be elevation - they look like wabbits on steroids or nuclear wabbits :rofl:

I would see them around Holtville when boondocking at the hot springs .. so it might be elevation - they look like wabbits on steroids or nuclear wabbits :rofl:
We had lots around in the area of the state I grew up in….every once in a while our greyhound would catch one…

Ok live stoners :baked:

Plantz take on vibes from the person who grows the plant... That'z me thinking anywayz.. :shrug: That's that metaphysical realm that can't be measured in % or in weight ... :smoking:

And i even think they pick up on what the grower needs from them for healing :pass:

Ya, i'ma bit medicated right now :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back