Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
have it buried with you.
An ancient Caucasian people, probably the Indo-European-speaking Yuezhi whose fair-haired mummies keep turning up in Xinjiang province, seem to have buried one of their shamans with a whopping 789 grams of high-potency pot 2,700 years ago.
That's about 28 ounces of killer green bud, worth perhaps $8,000 at today's street prices, and enough to keep Harold and Kumar happy for a couple of days. Lol. Imagine smoking some of that. There should be a movie based on a heist of that cannabis and then the ppl that smoke it end up regreto it because the shaman comes back to haunt them lol

Is there a better one than this one? https://pulsegrow.com/blogs/learn/vpd
This one....
Screenshot_20220721-155511_Drive.jpg

especially for leaf offset temperature
:yeahthat: @Tattoochase i do not see any leaf temp on that chart you are using? I have been using this one but will be checking the pulse one out too:thumbsup:

have it buried with you.
An ancient Caucasian people, probably the Indo-European-speaking Yuezhi whose fair-haired mummies keep turning up in Xinjiang province, seem to have buried one of their shamans with a whopping 789 grams of high-potency pot 2,700 years ago.
That's about 28 ounces of killer green bud, worth perhaps $8,000 at today's street prices, and enough to keep Harold and Kumar happy for a couple of days. Lol. Imagine smoking some of that. There should be a movie based on a heist of that cannabis and then the ppl that smoke it end up regreto it because the shaman comes back to haunt them lol
I would totally watch that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back