Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scorpions take care of em around here….I can send you guys some :shrug::rofl::vibe:

:nono::nono::amazon:
We have them everywhere around here. Brown and green. They came into the country through a shipment of something into Pennsylvania and set up shop. There's houses that have dead ones piled up knee high in the attics. They feed on plants in the summer and overwinter in houses. They love soy and the farmers here will rotate soy into their crops every couple of years for fertilizer and it just breeds stink bugs. Super annoying in the house. I've never seen them on cannabis plants though
They try to get in my tent when I open it during the winter months. That’s why I thought they we benifincial was because farmers wanted them for pest control in the soy bean fields. At least that what I was told when I was working at a tractor dealership. They also made us to believe nematodes were evil :rofl::rofl:

I’ll just round some up then, from places like my morning shower, bottom of my cutting boards, inside light fixtures etc and get them shipped out asap :rofl: :rofl:
:nono::yoinks:

:nono::nono::amazon:

They try to get in my tent when I open it during the winter months. That’s why I thought they we benifincial was because farmers wanted them for pest control in the soy bean fields. At least that what I was told when I was working at a tractor dealership. They also made us to believe nematodes were evil :rofl::rofl:

:nono::yoinks:
Evil Nematode sounds like a band that would have opened for The Misfits :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bought this bug catcher since every time I open the back door at night something flys in..... Put it in my keyboard kitchen..... The light attracts the bugs the it sucks them down into a sticky trap..... Cant have anything getting in my tents and making babies..... Also bought sticky traps.... It's the outside light they keep on by my back door that attracts them... I'm going to bust it. Lol plus... I bought the bug stuff so I can tell them I do it myself so they don't come in and spray ... I'm saying I'm allergic and I have fish ..... So I'm buying a beta glow tank..... Beta fish are easy to take care of..... Plus they are cheap...... View attachment 1489621
You don't have to actually have a fish tank to tell them that. Exterminator is not gonna come in and check... And just replace the bulb outside with a yellow one. Yellow lights don't attract bugs :thumbsup:

Usually only once….
We had a dog that couldn’t leave those alone. We’d go outside and she’d be rolling around frothing at the mouth with her eyes rolled up, the toad either still in her mouth or near by worse for wear. She eventually died of kidney failure.

We had a dog that couldn’t leave those alone. We’d go outside and she’d be rolling around frothing at the mouth with her eyes rolled up, the toad either still in her mouth or near by worse for wear. She eventually died of kidney failure.
That dog was obviously a total psychonaut :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve been running around the desert during monsoon season (right now) trying to find a bufo alvarius toad to get a picture of for you guys….but no luck yet :pass:
I so hate the monsoon there!!!! That's the only time I have a problem there...........and when it's above 115*F.

And that one REALLY bad hail storm in 2009-10, didn't help. I was caught away from the shop with no place to friggin hide. I could see it coming up the valley and couldn't do a damn thing about it. I did call the shop and they got most of the cars under something. It beat the hell outta my truck! I was fuggin steaming!!!!! I was out because someone couldn't do their damn job correctly! I had to call a friend for a canna fix to help me chill before I went back to the shop. I would have been VERY ugly, if I had went back without a chill period.
I've never seen steam rising off the pavement, while being covered with ice. Pretty freaky!

WHEW! Cannacoffee am sho kicking in!:eyebrows::baked:
Time for a nice hit or two of sum hash!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I recall sleeping in a nest made out of bales on top of a pile of Colmbian 'Amarillo' on a sailboat one time in the '70's. Halfway across the Caribbean a 4" long tan-colored scorpion crawled out from between the folds of burlap right in front of me nose.

Mom always said, "If yr gonna be dumb, you better be tough."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back