Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono::nono::amazon:

They try to get in my tent when I open it during the winter months. That’s why I thought they we benifincial was because farmers wanted them for pest control in the soy bean fields. At least that what I was told when I was working at a tractor dealership. They also made us to believe nematodes were evil :rofl::rofl:

:nono::yoinks:
Last number I saw was $4 BILLION in crop damage per year in the US due to stink bugs. Believe that's mostly in soy and corn :shrug:

Licking a toad? Disgusting!
@Mossy would say different maybe this will bring her out :rofl: :rofl:
1658328561639.gif

Anyone know abouts how long it takes to get seeds straight from mephisto?

Not very long last order only took a week ish

OK...took a peek at my lil GT....got some calyx splitting and showing seed....do I have to chop n dry abit before busting apart or can I just chop it and bust it apart?.

Usually only once…. and she taking me serious
A friend out in PHX offered me a lick of her frog. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
I would have taken her up, but I was already in lunar orbit with a little Shiner and a LOT of canna. I didn't trust myself with this little thang that was offering me the froggy. She wuz moving in a direction I just wasn't gonna go............Me poking fun at her:eyebrows:..... and she taking me seriously.................Wink wink..........nudge nudge.............know what I mean know what I mean:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:

I so hate the monsoon there!!!! That's the only time I have a problem there...........and when it's above 115*F.

And that one REALLY bad hail storm in 2009-10, didn't help. I was caught away from the shop with no place to friggin hide. I could see it coming up the valley and couldn't do a damn thing about it. I did call the shop and they got most of the cars under something. It beat the hell outta my truck! I was fuggin steaming!!!!! I was out because someone couldn't do their damn job correctly! I had to call a friend for a canna fix to help me chill before I went back to the shop. I would have been VERY ugly, if I had went back without a chill period.
I've never seen steam rising off the pavement, while being covered with ice. Pretty freaky!

WHEW! Cannacoffee am sho kicking in!:eyebrows::baked:
Time for a nice hit or two of sum hash!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
Haha that’s why I don’t live in the valley….we’re over a mile high in elevation here….so a really really hot day here is 97…..monsoon rains knock that down 20+ degrees. Life’s pretty good up in the mountains..:smoking: still get hail sometimes though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back