Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling a bit adventurous and in quite a bit of pain, I chose to make a more accurate test of the most recent recovered infused oil. I liquified it and placed in one of my dropper bottles. 3 dropper full should make for a quite nice result. We shall see. It's quite tasty!
Should make PT today a bit easier. It's triple play day too....PT, Acupuncture and then adjustment.
Will need another afterwards with a nice smoke sesh too.

We have them everywhere around here. Brown and green. They came into the country through a shipment of something into Pennsylvania and set up shop. There's houses that have dead ones piled up knee high in the attics. They feed on plants in the summer and overwinter in houses. They love soy and the farmers here will rotate soy into their crops every couple of years for fertilizer and it just breeds stink bugs. Super annoying in the house. I've never seen them on cannabis plants though

Those bastards are on everything here. The rumor is that Va Tech released them and they went haywire. However, the Pa thing is correct

Scorpions take care of em around here….I can send you guys some :shrug::rofl::vibe:
If I were still in Hawaii, I'd let a gecko in my tent from time to time. When I was in military housing, they were a must with the way they did pest control on the duplexes. The boys were taught to catch them and bring them inside.:biggrin:

Bought this bug catcher since every time I open the back door at night something flys in..... Put it in my keyboard kitchen..... The light attracts the bugs the it sucks them down into a sticky trap..... Cant have anything getting in my tents and making babies..... Also bought sticky traps.... It's the outside light they keep on by my back door that attracts them... I'm going to bust it. Lol plus... I bought the bug stuff so I can tell them I do it myself so they don't come in and spray ... I'm saying I'm allergic and I have fish ..... So I'm buying a beta glow tank..... Beta fish are easy to take care of..... Plus they are cheap......
IMG_20220720_085653462.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back